Tuesday, July 05, 2011
People with Class
Audrey Hepburn had class. Beautiful and poised, she made an unforgettable mark on history as a film and fashion icon. Everything about her radiated glamour and her smile was just one of her amazing characteristics. Oh how I love her and wish I could be just a little like her. I bet she loved life, she certainly lived hers to the fullest.
On the same note, here are a few girls with some class
Marisa, Dani, Maddiey, Brynne, and, Brenna. I'm in there because its the only photo with all five of these fabulous girls in it, not because of self proclaimed class. I met these girls back in August when I moved to Utah, but we recently spent a week in the woods together and I got to know them.
And now I love them.
I don't have any sisters but these girls make up for that. They reminded me you are never to old to be ridiculous. They are one hundred percent adorable in every way. And when I say adorable I mean they're dangerously gorgeous and incredibly witty ;) I can't wait to spend the rest of the summer doing wild and crazy things with them. Here are a few more pictures of camp, as promised
Forgive our deteriorated states, it was girls camp. <3 you girls,
Cait
Labels:
Audrey Hepburn,
class,
friends,
girls camp,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AH Caitlin! I love your blog! Oh my.... I can't believe our Girls Camp... It was crazy fun! I love ya! Let's do something sometime, ok? Ok.
ReplyDeleteDear Caitlin,
ReplyDeleteI love you so much!
Love, Dani
Dear Dani and Maddiey,
ReplyDeleteI love both of you :)
Love Cait