car·i·ca·ture noun

a picture, description, etc., ludicrously exaggerating the peculiarities or defects of a person

ca·pri·cious·ness noun

A tendency to change one's mind without apparent or adequate motive.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Omens of Things to Come

I know I've said this before, but I have several post I need to put up. They're finished, I am just way behind in putting them up. In my defense, I've been working all day almost everyday for the past few weeks because of back to school season at my shoe store.




I'm also sick.
Oh it is so awesome.




So here is what to expect.

The End of a War - my adventures at the Harry Potter midnight premier

 25 cent summer - What I loved about this summer

and finally

Poetry and emotional throw up -A random mix of thoughts, stories, pictures, and ideas thrown up into one mess of a post.


So stay tuned folks and thanks for hanging in there. Tomorrow the uploading begins.

Love,
A very tired and sick Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment